Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth

Hey it's Hay!

Yes! That's right, another dance blog. My favorites, Miss Matison & Alexis. These girls both have the best hair to work with EVER. I loved every minute of helping these girls get ready for their high school dance. 

On the Left- Miss Matison had texted me a few weeks earlier asking me if I knew how to do the bow in the hair! Of course I was excited because I knew how to do it but had wanted to try it on somebody with longer hair (like hers). We started by curling her whole hair with a 1 1/2- 2 inch curler. (This girl has long hair!) Then parted hair into two and began bobby pinning to create the perfect bow! May have taken a few tries to get the perfect BIG bow! But we finally got it.

On the Right- Miss Alexis had no idea what she really wanted, so we had fun creating this curly look with braids wrapped around the half up pony tail. On Alexis we used the same curler as Matison and then poofed hair into half up and half down and put a dark pony tail in. BUT before putting all hair up make sure to leave two pieces for braids. After hair is put in pony, then braid two pieces and wrap around pony tail. Finish with hair spray. 



No comments:

Post a Comment