Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DANCE MAKEUP & HAIR



Hey it's Hay!
Love this Makeup & Hair!? Keep reading..

Meet Miss Mykenzie, someone I met in high school and got the privileged to help her get ready for one of her dances! When she first asked me to help her out I was so excited, and immediately started looking at inspirations. 
For the first look (Makeup) I used colors from Coastal Scents Palette: Base- Urban Deccay Primer Potion, Urban Deccay Glitter Glue. Base Color- White. High light- White. Main Color- Silver Light. Half Color- Silver Dark. Smudge- Glitter Black. Pale Pink Lip for the finish touch. 
Second look (Hair) I began with priming the hair with Baby Powder and Hair Spray. Followed by teasing and curling all hair with a 1 1/2 inch barrel curler. Finishing curling the hair I then put hair into a thin pony and began to pin the pony up.


No comments:

Post a Comment