Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hair Styling


Hey it's Hay!

I know how it is; what do I do with my hair everyday..how can I change up my hair style without cutting my hair... my hair is so boring! Well I have the PERFECT answer! Just try and updo or something different with your hair rather than just curling and wearing your hair in a boring pony tail! 
First Picture- I layers my hair in 3 layers. Then began to three barrel my hair. After all my hair was complete I shook my hair and sprayed my hair with Sexy Healthy Hair Spray (my favorite). Starting with the front I then twisted my hair and pinned, continued the same with the other side. Then added a cute little hair bow. & WAHHLAAH
Second Picture- Easiest hair style I have EVER done! I get comments all the time on how I do it too. All you need is a head band, works best if you have an elastic band. Start with wrapping your hair into band. Continue till all hair is twisted into band then roll the following hair up and tuck underneath band. Bobby pin any loose hairs. Spray with your favorite hair spray. & your finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment